The camera is in my hand. The view is so sweet, the world is mine. So now you will see what I see, and hopefully feel as I feel. Hope love faith joy patience kindness goodness gentleness self-control hate loneliness self world light darkness. The human mind is beyond. As I take this step forward my mind will unfold towards you. Glimpses of who I am and what I see as truth will jump creep walk pace wrap (action verb here) at you. I want you to see everything. Is there a way to describe the universe? 3000 books are published each day. And the meaning of life to most will never be found. Truth is the light deception the darkness. These define the spiritual guidelines for growth. See what I see one video at a time.
Don't forget to think out of the realm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment